Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SuMmEr

finaly ... It's summer and we are going into a vacation . " school is out scream and shout " . everybody has his own agenda . some are going to visit new palces . others will hang out with friends all the time . some are palnenig to learn new thing or to have extra corsses for school subjects .others are thinking to spend all their time watshing TV .
For me ,I really want to do all of these things . I'm looking forword meeting my cousin " she's in my age " she lives in KSA and she's coming with her family I'm sure we are going to have alot of fun and that's all we need to have a perfect summer . I'm going to hang out with friends and we'll go shoping " It's my favourit thing " . God I'm soooo exited :)
Friend what about you ? what are your palns for summer . let's share it with each other

Best wishes for you in summer

Have fun

1 comment:

Fida' S. Amro said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
yah it's summer I'm sooooooooo happy I'm going do many things in this summer i'm going to learn German oooo offcours we will have a wonderful time,by the way i hope to see the Italian team again ,how about visit them in Italy Saja JK ........ mmmmmm I'm sure that you will spend a great time with your cousin ...she's so nice ....

what time is it ?????
SUMMERTIME
it's our vacation
what time is it ? party time !!!???
That’s right, say it loud.
What time is it?
Time of our lives. Anticipation.
What time is it?
Summertime!
School’s out. Scream and shout.

i really like this song VERY much
i hope everyone will spend a beautiful time ......

Fida